BMTC Recruitment 2022 for Apprentice – application form, apply online total 300 vacancies | 30 March 2022 last date for job apply and post notification available on mybmtc.karnataka.gov.in
Job opportunity by the department of BMTC for the post of Apprentice and the number of vacancies is 300. Let’s know everything about the notification of BMTC Recruitment / jobs / vacancy 2022.
A notification has been published by BMTC for the post of Apprentice in daily newspapers, employment news and on its official website. You can know all details of this recruitment/vacancy through any one of these sources.
This notification will provide you complete process of the Apprentice recruitment viz how to apply, age limit, educational criteria, examination fee and its date etc. Read This – RBI Recruitment 2022 for Assistant and CSPHCL Recruitment 2022 for Apprentice
BMTC Recruitment 2022 in brief
Department/Organizer – BMTC
Designation of vacancy – Apprentice
Vacancies – 300
Age Limit – min 16 max 26 and According to policy
Reservation – According to policy
Important Dates of BMTC Recruitment
Apply from – 25 February 2022
Last Date/Apply upto – 30 March 2022
Useful Links for BMTC
Here is the link of official website of BMTC for downloading notification of the vacancy –
Official website – mybmtc.karnataka.gov.in
How to apply for BMTC Vacancy / recruitment
- Go to official webpage of BMTC to download the notification for Apprentice.
- Get the print of downloaded file of the BMTC notification.
- You can also get this notification from Daily News Papers, Employment News etc.
- After getting copy of BMTC vacancy 2022 notification you will get everything about the process of the recruitment of the Apprentice.
- Follow all the important dates and process of different steps to apply for the vacancy.
Different types of process followed by recruitment agencies:-
Although most of the job recruitment agencies follow online process but sometime offline and direct recruitment is also adopted.
- Online method – In this process all the important steps are done online through the official website of the job provider.
- Offline method – It includes manual filling of the prescribed application form by the applicant and then send it with required documents to the given official address.
- Direct recruitment – There is no exam in this type of vacancy.
Conclusion of the process
After filling the form and depositing required fee as per norms download acknowledgement as the proof of the candidateship for the vacancy of BMTC Recruitment 2022. So guys best of luck to all of you. Have your regular visit to our job dedicated website for regular updates of all important job opportunities.