CESC Mysore Recruitment 2022 for Apprentice – application form, apply online total 80 vacancies | 2 June 2022 last date for job apply and post notification available on cescmysore.karnataka.gov.in
Job opportunity by the department of CESC Mysore for the post of Apprentice and the number of vacancies is 80. Let’s know everything about the notification of CESC Mysore Recruitment / jobs / vacancy 2022.
A notification has been published by CESC Mysore for the post of Apprentice in daily newspapers, employment news and on its official website. You can know all details of this recruitment/vacancy through any one of these sources.
This notification will provide you complete process of the Apprentice recruitment viz how to apply, age limit, educational criteria, examination fee and its date etc. Read This – APPSC Recruitment
CESC Mysore Recruitment 2022 in brief
Department/Organizer – CESC Mysore
Designation of vacancy – Apprentice
Vacancies – 80
Age Limit – According to policy
Reservation – According to policy
Important Dates of CESC Mysore Recruitment
Last Date/Apply upto – 2 June 2022
Useful Links for CESC Mysore
Here is the link of official website of CESC Mysore for downloading notification of the vacancy –
Official website – cescmysore.karnataka.gov.in
How to apply for CESC Mysore Vacancy / recruitment
- Go to official webpage of CESC Mysore to download the notification for Apprentice.
- Get the print of downloaded file of the CESC Mysore notification.
- You can also get this notification from Daily News Papers, Employment News etc.
- After getting copy of CESC Mysore vacancy 2022 notification you will get everything about the process of the recruitment of the Apprentice.
- Follow all the important dates and process of different steps to apply for the vacancy.
Different types of process followed by recruitment agencies:-
Although most of the job recruitment agencies follow online process but sometime offline and direct recruitment is also adopted.
- Online method – In this process all the important steps are done online through the official website of the job provider.
- Offline method – It includes manual filling of the prescribed application form by the applicant and then send it with required documents to the given official address.
- Direct recruitment – There is no exam in this type of vacancy.
Conclusion of the process
After filling the form and depositing required fee as per norms download acknowledgement as the proof of the candidateship for the vacancy of CESC Mysore Recruitment 2022. So guys best of luck to all of you. Have your regular visit to our job dedicated website for regular updates of all important job opportunities.