Food Corporation of India FCI Haryana Recruitment for Watchman – application form, apply online total 380 vacancies / 19 November 2021 last date for job apply and post notification available on fci.gov.in
Job opportunity by the department of FCI Haryana for the post of Watchman and the number of vacancies is 380. Let’s know everything about the notification of FCI Haryana Recruitment 2021.
A notification has been published by FCI Haryana for the post of Watchman in daily newspapers, employment news and on its official website. You can know all details of FCI Haryana recruitment/vacancy through any one of these sources.
This notification of FCI Haryana will provide you complete process of the Watchman recruitment viz how to apply, age limit, educational criteria, examination fee and its date etc.
FCI Haryana Recruitment 2021 in brief
Department/Organizer – FCI Haryana
Designation of vacancy – Watchman
Vacancies – 380
Age Limit – min 18 max 25 and According to policy
Reservation – According to policy
Important Dates of FCI Haryana
Apply from – 20 October 2021
Last Date/Apply upto – 19 November 2021
Useful Links for FCI Haryana Recruitment 2021
Here is the link of official website of FCI Haryana for downloading notification of the vacancy –
Official website – fci.gov.in
How to apply for FCI Haryana Vacancy/recruitment
- Go to official webpage of FCI Haryana to download the notification for Watchman.
- Get the print of downloaded file of the FCI Haryana notification.
- You can also get this notification from Daily News Papers, Employment News etc.
- After getting copy of FCI Haryana vacancy 2021 notification you will get everything about the process of the recruitment of the Watchman.
- Follow all the important dates and process of different steps to apply for the vacancy.
Different types of process followed by recruitment agencies:-
Conclusion of the process
After filling the form and depositing required fee as per norms download acknowledgement as the proof of the candidateship for the vacancy of FCI Haryana Recruitment 2021.