Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2022 for Junior Clerk – application form, apply online total 26 vacancies | 30 March 2022 last date for job apply and post notification available on districts.ecourts.gov.in
Job opportunity by the department of Ganjam District Court for the post of Junior Clerk and the number of vacancies is 26. Let’s know everything about the notification of Ganjam District Court Recruitment / jobs / vacancy 2022.
A notification has been published by Ganjam District Court for the post of Junior Clerk in daily newspapers, employment news and on its official website. You can know all details of this recruitment/vacancy through any one of these sources.
This notification will provide you complete process of the Junior Clerk recruitment viz how to apply, age limit, educational criteria, examination fee and its date etc. Read This – AASC Assam Recruitment
Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2022 in brief
Department/Organizer – Ganjam District Court
Designation of vacancy – Junior Clerk
Vacancies – 26
Age Limit – According to policy
Reservation – According to policy
Important Dates of Ganjam District Court Recruitment
Apply from – 22 March 2022
Last Date/Apply upto – 30 March 2022
Useful Links for Ganjam District Court
Here is the link of official website of Ganjam District Court for downloading notification of the vacancy –
Official website – districts.ecourts.gov.in
How to apply for Ganjam District Court Vacancy / recruitment
- Go to official webpage of Ganjam District Court to download the notification for Junior Clerk.
- Get the print of downloaded file of the Ganjam District Court notification.
- You can also get this notification from Daily News Papers, Employment News etc.
- After getting copy of Ganjam District Court vacancy 2022 notification you will get everything about the process of the recruitment of the Junior Clerk.
- Follow all the important dates and process of different steps to apply for the vacancy.
Different types of process followed by recruitment agencies:-
Although most of the job recruitment agencies follow online process but sometime offline and direct recruitment is also adopted.
- Online method – In this process all the important steps are done online through the official website of the job provider.
- Offline method – It includes manual filling of the prescribed application form by the applicant and then send it with required documents to the given official address.
- Direct recruitment – There is no exam in this type of vacancy.
Conclusion of the process
After filling the form and depositing required fee as per norms download acknowledgement as the proof of the candidateship for the vacancy of Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2022. So guys best of luck to all of you. Have your regular visit to our job dedicated website for regular updates of all important job opportunities.