IGNCA Recruitment 2022 for Project Assistant – application form, apply online total 4 vacancies | 31 January 2022 last date for job apply and post notification available on ignca.gov.in
Job opportunity by the department of IGNCA for the post of Project Assistant and the number of vacancies is 4. Let’s know everything about the notification of IGNCA Recruitment / jobs / vacancy 2022.
A notification has been published by IGNCA for the post of Project Assistant in daily newspapers, employment news and on its official website. You can know all details of this recruitment/vacancy through any one of these sources.
This notification will provide you complete process of the Project Assistant recruitment viz how to apply, age limit, educational criteria, examination fee and its date etc. Also Check – MAMC Jobs
IGNCA Recruitment 2022 in brief
Department/Organizer – IGNCA
Designation of vacancy – Project Assistant
Vacancies – 4
Age Limit – max 32 and According to policy
Reservation – According to policy
Read more on – Recruitmentwalk.com
Important Dates of IGNCA Recruitment
Last Date/Apply upto – 31 January 2022
Useful Links for IGNCA
Here is the link of official website of IGNCA for downloading notification of the vacancy –
Official website – ignca.gov.in
How to apply for IGNCA Vacancy/recruitment
- Go to official webpage of IGNCA to download the notification for Project Assistant.
- Get the print of downloaded file of the IGNCA notification.
- You can also get this notification from Daily News Papers, Employment News etc.
- After getting copy of IGNCA vacancy 2022 notification you will get everything about the process of the recruitment of the Project Assistant.
- Follow all the important dates and process of different steps to apply for the vacancy.
Different types of process followed by recruitment agencies:-
Although most of the job recruitment agencies follow online process but sometime offline and direct recruitment is also adopted.
- Online method – In this process all the important steps are done online through the official website of the job provider.
- Offline method – It includes manual filling of the prescribed application form by the applicant and then send it with required documents to the given official address.
- Direct recruitment – There is no exam in this type of vacancy.
Conclusion of the process
After filling the form and depositing required fee as per norms download acknowledgement as the proof of the candidateship for the vacancy of IGNCA Recruitment 2022. So guys best of luck to all of you. Have your regular visit to our job dedicated website for regular updates of all important job opportunities.