Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2022 for District Judge – application form, apply online total 22 vacancies | 18 April 2022 last date for job apply and post notification available on jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
Job opportunity by the department of Jharkhand High Court for the post of District Judge and the number of vacancies is 22. Let’s know everything about the notification of Jharkhand High Court Recruitment / jobs / vacancy 2022.
A notification has been published by Jharkhand High Court for the post of District Judge in daily newspapers, employment news and on its official website. You can know all details of this recruitment/vacancy through any one of these sources.
This notification will provide you complete process of the District Judge recruitment viz how to apply, age limit, educational criteria, examination fee and its date etc. Read This – IIM Kozhikode Recruitment
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2022 in brief
Department/Organizer – Jharkhand High Court
Designation of vacancy – District Judge
Vacancies – 22
Age Limit – 35-45 and According to policy
Reservation – According to policy
Important Dates of Jharkhand High Court Recruitment
Apply from – 25 March 2022
Last Date/Apply upto – 18 April 2022
Useful Links for Jharkhand High Court
Here is the link of official website of Jharkhand High Court for downloading notification of the vacancy –
Official website – jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
How to apply for Jharkhand High Court Vacancy / recruitment
- Go to official webpage of Jharkhand High Court to download the notification for District Judge.
- Get the print of downloaded file of the Jharkhand High Court notification.
- You can also get this notification from Daily News Papers, Employment News etc.
- After getting copy of Jharkhand High Court vacancy 2022 notification you will get everything about the process of the recruitment of the District Judge.
- Follow all the important dates and process of different steps to apply for the vacancy.
Different types of process followed by recruitment agencies:-
Although most of the job recruitment agencies follow online process but sometime offline and direct recruitment is also adopted.
- Online method – In this process all the important steps are done online through the official website of the job provider.
- Offline method – It includes manual filling of the prescribed application form by the applicant and then send it with required documents to the given official address.
- Direct recruitment – There is no exam in this type of vacancy.
Conclusion of the process
After filling the form and depositing required fee as per norms download acknowledgement as the proof of the candidateship for the vacancy of Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2022. So guys best of luck to all of you. Have your regular visit to our job dedicated website for regular updates of all important job opportunities.