Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Director – application form, apply online total 2 vacancies | 12 April 2022 last date for job apply and post notification available on texmin.nic.in
Job opportunity by the department of Ministry of Textiles for the post of Assistant Director and the number of vacancies is 2. Let’s know everything about the notification of Ministry of Textiles Recruitment / jobs / vacancy 2022.
A notification has been published by Ministry of Textiles for the post of Assistant Director in daily newspapers, employment news and on its official website. You can know all details of this recruitment/vacancy through any one of these sources.
This notification will provide you complete process of the Assistant Director recruitment viz how to apply, age limit, educational criteria, examination fee and its date etc. Read This – KIAL Recruitment 2022 for Supervisor and Fire & Rescue Operator – Apply Online
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022 in brief
Department/Organizer – Ministry of Textiles
Designation of vacancy – Assistant Director
Vacancies – 2
Age Limit – According to policy
Reservation – According to policy
Important Dates of Ministry of Textiles Recruitment
Apply from – 11 February 2022
Last Date/Apply upto – 12 April 2022
Useful Links for Ministry of Textiles
Here is the link of official website of Ministry of Textiles for downloading notification of the vacancy –
Official website – texmin.nic.in
How to apply for Ministry of Textiles Vacancy / recruitment
- Go to official webpage of Ministry of Textiles to download the notification for Assistant Director.
- Get the print of downloaded file of the Ministry of Textiles notification.
- You can also get this notification from Daily News Papers, Employment News etc.
- After getting copy of Ministry of Textiles vacancy 2022 notification you will get everything about the process of the recruitment of the Assistant Director.
- Follow all the important dates and process of different steps to apply for the vacancy.
Different types of process followed by recruitment agencies:-
Although most of the job recruitment agencies follow online process but sometime offline and direct recruitment is also adopted.
- Online method – In this process all the important steps are done online through the official website of the job provider.
- Offline method – It includes manual filling of the prescribed application form by the applicant and then send it with required documents to the given official address.
- Direct recruitment – There is no exam in this type of vacancy.
Conclusion of the process
After filling the form and depositing required fee as per norms download acknowledgement as the proof of the candidateship for the vacancy of Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022. So guys best of luck to all of you. Have your regular visit to our job dedicated website for regular updates of all important job opportunities.