NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2022 for Junior Research Fellowship – application form, apply online total 1 vacancies | 15 April 2022 last date for job apply and post notification available on nitap.ac.in
Job opportunity by the department of NIT Arunachal Pradesh for the post of Junior Research Fellowship and the number of vacancies is 1. Let’s know everything about the notification of NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment / jobs / vacancy 2022.
A notification has been published by NIT Arunachal Pradesh for the post of Junior Research Fellowship in daily newspapers, employment news and on its official website. You can know all details of this recruitment/vacancy through any one of these sources.
This notification will provide you complete process of the Junior Research Fellowship recruitment viz how to apply, age limit, educational criteria, examination fee and its date etc. Read This – RMLIMS Recruitment 2022 for Senior Resident and PG Junior Resident
NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2022 in brief
Department/Organizer – NIT Arunachal Pradesh
Designation of vacancy – Junior Research Fellowship
Vacancies – 1
Age Limit – According to policy
Reservation – According to policy
Important Dates of NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment
Last Date/Apply upto – 15 April 2022
Useful Links for NIT Arunachal Pradesh
Here is the link of official website of NIT Arunachal Pradesh for downloading notification of the vacancy –
Official website – nitap.ac.in
How to apply for NIT Arunachal Pradesh Vacancy / recruitment
- Go to official webpage of NIT Arunachal Pradesh to download the notification for Junior Research Fellowship.
- Get the print of downloaded file of the NIT Arunachal Pradesh notification.
- You can also get this notification from Daily News Papers, Employment News etc.
- After getting copy of NIT Arunachal Pradesh vacancy 2022 notification you will get everything about the process of the recruitment of the Junior Research Fellowship.
- Follow all the important dates and process of different steps to apply for the vacancy.
Different types of process followed by recruitment agencies:-
Although most of the job recruitment agencies follow online process but sometime offline and direct recruitment is also adopted.
- Online method – In this process all the important steps are done online through the official website of the job provider.
- Offline method – It includes manual filling of the prescribed application form by the applicant and then send it with required documents to the given official address.
- Direct recruitment – There is no exam in this type of vacancy.
Conclusion of the process
After filling the form and depositing required fee as per norms download acknowledgement as the proof of the candidateship for the vacancy of NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2022. So guys best of luck to all of you. Have your regular visit to our job dedicated website for regular updates of all important job opportunities.