NWIC Recruitment 2022 for Deputy Director – application form, apply online total 2 vacancies | 19 April 2022 last date for job apply and post notification available on nwic.gov.in
Job opportunity by the department of NWIC for the post of Deputy Director and the number of vacancies is 2. Let’s know everything about the notification of NWIC Recruitment / jobs / vacancy 2022.
A notification has been published by NWIC for the post of Deputy Director in daily newspapers, employment news and on its official website. You can know all details of this recruitment/vacancy through any one of these sources.
This notification will provide you complete process of the Deputy Director recruitment viz how to apply, age limit, educational criteria, examination fee and its date etc. Read This – IFGTB Recruitment 2022 for Field Assistant, Junior Project Fellow and other – Apply Online
NWIC Recruitment 2022 in brief
Department/Organizer – NWIC
Designation of vacancy – Deputy Director
Vacancies – 2
Age Limit – max 56 and According to policy
Reservation – According to policy
Important Dates of NWIC Recruitment
Apply from – 10 February 2022
Last Date/Apply upto – 19 April 2022
Useful Links for NWIC
Here is the link of official website of NWIC for downloading notification of the vacancy –
Official website – nwic.gov.in
How to apply for NWIC Vacancy / recruitment
- Go to official webpage of NWIC to download the notification for Deputy Director.
- Get the print of downloaded file of the NWIC notification.
- You can also get this notification from Daily News Papers, Employment News etc.
- After getting copy of NWIC vacancy 2022 notification you will get everything about the process of the recruitment of the Deputy Director.
- Follow all the important dates and process of different steps to apply for the vacancy.
Different types of process followed by recruitment agencies:-
Although most of the job recruitment agencies follow online process but sometime offline and direct recruitment is also adopted.
- Online method – In this process all the important steps are done online through the official website of the job provider.
- Offline method – It includes manual filling of the prescribed application form by the applicant and then send it with required documents to the given official address.
- Direct recruitment – There is no exam in this type of vacancy.
Conclusion of the process
After filling the form and depositing required fee as per norms download acknowledgement as the proof of the candidateship for the vacancy of NWIC Recruitment 2022. So guys best of luck to all of you. Have your regular visit to our job dedicated website for regular updates of all important job opportunities.