Odisha Panchayat Recruitment 2022 for DEO, Accountant – application form, apply online total 7142 vacancies / 31 January 2022 last date for job apply and post notification available on odishapanchayat.gov.in
Job opportunity by the department of Odisha Panchayat for the post of DEO, Accountant and the number of vacancies is 7142. Let’s know everything about the notification of Odisha Panchayat Recruitment / jobs / vacancy 2022.
A notification has been published by Odisha Panchayat for the post of DEO, Accountant in daily newspapers, employment news and on its official website. You can know all details of this recruitment/vacancy through any one of these sources.
This notification will provide you complete process of the DEO, Accountant recruitment viz how to apply, age limit, educational criteria, examination fee and its date etc. See this – Manipur High Court Recruitment
Odisha Panchayat Recruitment 2022 in brief
Department/Organizer – Odisha Panchayat
Designation of vacancy – DEO, Accountant
Vacancies – 7142
Age Limit – According to policy
Reservation – According to policy
Read more on – Recruitmentwalk.com
Important Dates of Odisha Panchayat
Apply from – 7 January 2022
Last Date/Apply upto – 31 January 2022
Useful Links for Odisha Panchayat Recruitment 2022
Here is the link of official website of Odisha Panchayat for downloading notification of the vacancy –
Official website – odishapanchayat.gov.in
How to apply for Odisha Panchayat Vacancy/recruitment
- Go to official webpage of Odisha Panchayat to download the notification for DEO, Accountant.
- Get the print of downloaded file of the Odisha Panchayat notification.
- You can also get this notification from Daily News Papers, Employment News etc.
- After getting copy of Odisha Panchayat vacancy 2022 notification you will get everything about the process of the recruitment of the DEO, Accountant.
- Follow all the important dates and process of different steps to apply for the vacancy.
Different types of process followed by recruitment agencies:-
Although most of the job recruitment agencies follow online process but sometime offline and direct recruitment is also adopted.
- Online method – In this process all the important steps are done online through the official website of the job provider.
- Offline method – It includes manual filling of the prescribed application form by the applicant and then send it with required documents to the given official address.
- Direct recruitment – There is no exam in this type of vacancy.
Conclusion of the process
After filling the form and depositing required fee as per norms download acknowledgement as the proof of the candidateship for the vacancy of Odisha Panchayat Recruitment 2022. So guys best of luck to all of you. Have your regular visit to our job dedicated website for regular updates of all important job opportunities.