TNPSC Recruitment 2022 for District Child Protection Officer – application form, apply online total 16 vacancies | 30 April 2022 last date for job apply and post notification available on tnpsc.gov.in
Job opportunity by the department of TNPSC for the post of District Child Protection Officer and the number of vacancies is 16. Let’s know everything about the notification of TNPSC Recruitment / jobs / vacancy 2022.
A notification has been published by TNPSC for the post of District Child Protection Officer in daily newspapers, employment news and on its official website. You can know all details of this recruitment/vacancy through any one of these sources.
This notification will provide you complete process of the District Child Protection Officer recruitment viz how to apply, age limit, educational criteria, examination fee and its date etc. Read This – EIL Recruitment
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 in brief
Department/Organizer – TNPSC
Designation of vacancy – District Child Protection Officer
Vacancies – 16
Age Limit – Max 32 and According to policy
Reservation – According to policy
Important Dates of TNPSC Recruitment
Apply from – 1 April 2022
Last Date/Apply upto – 30 April 2022
Useful Links for TNPSC
Here is the link of official website of TNPSC for downloading notification of the vacancy –
Official website – tnpsc.gov.in
How to apply for TNPSC Vacancy / recruitment
- Go to official webpage of TNPSC to download the notification for District Child Protection Officer.
- Get the print of downloaded file of the TNPSC notification.
- You can also get this notification from Daily News Papers, Employment News etc.
- After getting copy of TNPSC vacancy 2022 notification you will get everything about the process of the recruitment of the District Child Protection Officer.
- Follow all the important dates and process of different steps to apply for the vacancy.
Different types of process followed by recruitment agencies:-
Although most of the job recruitment agencies follow online process but sometime offline and direct recruitment is also adopted.
- Online method – In this process all the important steps are done online through the official website of the job provider.
- Offline method – It includes manual filling of the prescribed application form by the applicant and then send it with required documents to the given official address.
- Direct recruitment – There is no exam in this type of vacancy.
Conclusion of the process
After filling the form and depositing required fee as per norms download acknowledgement as the proof of the candidateship for the vacancy of TNPSC Recruitment 2022. So guys best of luck to all of you. Have your regular visit to our job dedicated website for regular updates of all important job opportunities.